Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.


 ~Karen Stephanie Licona~ aka Kayelle
Okay where do I start? This chica is my best friend and blood sister. Like seriously we're blood related :) Don't ask how but we just are. She has been through a lot with me. We have our mini fights but we just end my making up in a couple of seconds. She means the world to me. If ANYONE messes with her, they're messing with me first. :) 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~Marissa Estelle Bahari~
This girl is like my twin. We're too alike :) It's funny how we fool people in MMU that we're not Malaysians. Like we're sick of it. If we say we're malaysian, then we are. GOSH! But anyways I love how when we go shopping, we make it sure that each other sticks to buying only one item. <3 I love how we have ways of identifying people using times ;) haha i love this girl :)


No comments:

Post a Comment